IBFA COVID-19 STATEMENT (8-1-20)
In light of the ongoing rapid surge in COVID-19 (Coronavirus) exposure, spread and risk throughout the area, the IBFA Executive Board has made the decision to cancel the entire 2020 Fall Football Season. All scheduled games, practices, gatherings and other IBFA team related activities involving direct contact between individuals (regardless of group size) are strictly prohibited for the remainder of 2020.
Bottom line, the safety of our children, parents, volunteers and community as a whole is paramount to all other interests or concerns; and therefore, we unconditionally refuse to place anyone in harms way for the sake of playing football.
All player registration fees paid for the 2020 Fall Football Season will be fully refunded. Arrangements will be made within the next two weeks to issue registration fee reimbursements. If you have any questions regarding refunds or our final decision to cancel the 2020 Fall Football Season, please forward inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Together, we are facing a very challenging and serious situation that is affecting all of us in many different ways. Please be vigilant, smart and safe as we work through these very difficult times. Our Love and Prayers are with you and your loved ones, and we look forward to seeing everyone in 2021.
Michael A. Parson